Business Development Manager – Melbourne
Melbourne, Victoria. Australia – Sales
About Speed Food
Speedfood.com.au is an Aussie online food ordering platform connecting hungry customers to local and culturally diverse restaurants running nationwide. Speed Food aims to provide restaurants with services to operate independently and to revolutionise through its convenient online ordering, takeaway and delivery services.
You will be:
- Communicating with restaurants via cold calling, emailing, going on face to face visits and building relationships to promote the Speed Food product.
- Maintain current and future relationship engagements with restaurants
- Represent Speed Food at any food or restaurant events
- Organise, map and target new restaurants in Melbourne and in other states and territories
- Manage the end-to-end sales process including introductory consultation, presenting the product and contract sign-offs.
- Maintain accuracy of information and live updates through the CRM system.
- Managing general accounts.
- We provide an accessible menu list to customers and promote the restaurant through the SpeedFood.com.au platform
- The restaurant pays a commission fee for every order placed or may wish to pay a monthly fee
- Restaurants can rent e-bikes to do deliveries
- No fees to sign up or join
Who we are looking for
The ideal applicant is:
- Great with written and verbal communication skills for approaching diverse restaurants through phone, email and face to face
- Comfortable and not afraid to communicate with business owners
- Persuasive, tenacious, passionate, self-motivated
- Positive and has the capacity to overcome rejections or/and objections
- Results oriented and endeavours to surpass KPIs.
- Knowledgeable about the Restaurant market industry
Benefits & Highlights
- Opportunity to grow and become an early employee at an Australian based tech start-up
- Monthly meal, transport & phone allowance
- Focus on outcomes and not hours
- Focus on your Professional Development
- Fun company culture